1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do i fix this?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by meganova, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

hello,i need help regarding the problem occured in Final Fantasy IV..i've used the No$Gba emulator and encountering some problem during playing the game such as the text in this game.which i encountered during the first battle in the game, when using cecil,the text can't disappear on the bottom..how to fix it?

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yes, unfortunately you cannot fix it. It is a 3D text/box outputted rendering issue with no$gba. You simply have to wait for a new version.

3. yannie567

yannie567 New Member

i dont understand???

:'( my ds has a N card and the game saves and shows up on the computor but when i go on the DS the game isn't there?? help ???

4. anandjones

What do you mean? You mean the save doesn't appear on a flashcart after you've saved it on a emulator?

5. pugmalion1

pugmalion1 Well-Known Member

I think he/she means that the ROM was successfully downloaded to the computer, but it isn't appearing on the DS after being transferred to the memory card.

Probably a case of not unpacking the .rar file.

6. meganova

oh,well a also have tested this rom on the 2.6a of no&gba but it the problem still occured,does this rom work well on other emulators?

7. anandjones

You can try using iDeaS. http://www.ideasemu.org/ See if that works.

8. meganova

You can try using iDeaS. http://www.ideasemu.org/ See if that works by Anandjones

hmm...i try other emulator already but the functions are very confusing,and most of the nds rom are not supported by the emulator except no$gba..dun you think?

oh yeah,does the graphic card give any impact on the game performance?

9. meganova

oh yeah,the same problem also occured in fire emblem:shadow dragon,happen during the storytelling(or whatever it is),where there only arrows down with no text in the text box.....

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

some, but if you have a decent one then not much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.