1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how do i cheat at ff7

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by zbow1974, May 29, 2008.

1. zbow1974

zbow1974 New Member

i am trying to learn to cheat on final fantasy 7, i use the psx emu, i cant seem to figure out how the cheat folder works, please can somone explane it to me in laymans terms i am quite the retard when it comes to pc stuff,

ps: i did search the forums but came up short, i very well may have searched for the wrong thing if so i am sorry just point me on my way also to all you people out there please donate to this site i did 10 dollars isnt gonna kill you and it will help keep the greatness of this sight going

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you need to use PSX cheats as if you were using a real PSX. To my knowledge, there aren't any.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There's plenty of ingame cheats (not codes) and hacks and tricks and stuff, but not any codes.

4. Reider

Reider Modereider

If you mean gameshark codes and the like, you'd need the [pec] plugin to use them. Other than that, there's no real way to cheat that I know of.

http://www.emucheater.com/download.php

5. zbow1974

zbow1974 New Member

thank you very much it seems to work i havent really tested it yet , i do thank you for the rapid responce to my question if i can do anythng for you please let me know