1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how d i go online in minecraft beta?(not the pay for ver)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by kenny6457, Feb 6, 2011.

1. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

how do i?

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Wait, so you are wanting to go online on minecraft but you havnt paided for it.
    Dont think you can

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You can't play Survival Multiplayer without being a registered, paid, user. You have to log in with your paid account in order to use the multiplayer.

4. kenny6457

but they have multiplayer for beta

5. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

For free, all you can do is go to classic multiplayer.

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Beta is the newest version, and multiplayer beta is Survival Multiplayer. In order to play Survival Multiplayer you have to log in with a registered/paid account. Otherwise you can only play Single Player.

The "free" online version is just a sandbox building game, doesn't have any of the "destroy, gather, build" or monsters, etc.

7. kenny6457

my beta doesnt use a account

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

So, you have the beta version without paying for it?

You dirty pirate. (hypocritical joke I know.. :p)

I bought an account a while ago in Alpha and two more in Beta for my brothers and a friend. You can only go online in Beta when you buy an account.

9. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Anyway, to go online you have to have the IP of the server, and most of the good ones won't just give that out. You have to make friends with the mods and prove you're not some dumb griefer.

But without paying for it I doubt the game would let you now that it's gone beta. I know pirating Minecraft worked when it was still in Alpha, but I don't know if that still applies.

10. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I just account share for Minecraft. I get online and everything! I play offline 99% of the time though, so it doesn't really matter.