1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How can I trade a Shaymin in Pokemon SS/HG

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Acekidd01, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Acekidd01

Acekidd01 New Member

I have the cheat to create a Shaymin, but I can't trade it world wide for a Palkia because it has a special ribbon. Also my mew, and I have a Celebi with lvl 70, but I also can't trade would you tell me why I can't trade?

2. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

If you put a certain ribbon on it, it is untradable.

3. Acekidd01

Acekidd01 New Member

How bout the Celebi it doesn't have a special ribbon and I still can't trade it. Could I be able to remove the ribbon?

4. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

My guess is that the GTS detects that you used a cheating device to obtain it. The evidence would be the level that you caught it at, where it was caught, etc.

My guess is that if it isn't one of the distributed ones, and by a stretch, not the same details as one that would be obtained via Oak's Letter, then the game will detect it is a hack and deny the trade.

Remember, HGSS came out later than D/P so I would imagine they created new rules to prohibit hacked pokemon from being traded.

You haven't really given us any useful info on the pokemon in question so this is my best answer for you until you provide more information.

5. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

I might know your problem. It's kind've like what insane said above. If you want to trade something, it's best to make it legit. Like if you put that you caught a celebi on Route 2, its obvious that its not legit and it would probably ban you from trading it.

6. Acekidd01

Acekidd01 New Member

I found the solution. I used Pokesav to make it look legit, and that's how I was be able to change my Darkrai for a legit Celebi. You can close this thread now.