1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how can i put free psp games onto a psp go?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by olimpa, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olimpa

olimpa Well-Known Member

right i bought a psp go and i found a load of free games so can somone tell me how to put them on the psp go so they work

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

You don't

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Not possible to play PSP games on it.
    You can play emulators and stuff if you have 6.20 or lower. - http://pspslimhacks.com/half-byte-loader-rev-96-stable-released-huge-improvements/

4. doughboy

doughboy Guest

does not belong here .... -_-
    the PSPgo cannot run ISO or hombrew,(unless) you can do a semi-hack (don't confuse this as saying, softmod) but it must be below 6.20, there are other semi-hacks i believe, but not the right place you will more than likely get no answer, go under the sony link on the forum.....PSPgo is useless....

5. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Take it back and trade it in for a 1000 or 2000 (if you know which one to nab) mod it with CFW and then you can play your ISOs.

6. olimpa

olimpa Well-Known Member

i know you can put free games on a go ive seen it been done without hacking it why are you so quick to dissmiss this
    it is possible...

7. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Are you sure you aren't getting confused between free and downloadable?
    Just because the games were downloaded and not on a disc doesn't mean they were free/pirated.

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You can't put pirated games on the Go.

You can download some games and demos that are available for free from the Playstation Network legally though. But then that isn't the point you were after if you are posting on these forums.

9. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

No matter what you have seen, it isn't possible to play pirated downloaded games.
    You can download games from the PSN, but then, I don't see why you are so confident that you can get "free" games...When I explained this to you before...a few times..

10. olimpa

olimpa Well-Known Member

first of all ace1o1 stop posting things in my threads it depresses me ,and no i mean i found free games ,downloaded them and i was just wondering what software i needed to run the games... i mean the psp go is possible to hack just really hard...
    but i don't want to hack it lol
    i just want free games or relatively cheap games...

11. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

lol hes talking about buying games this guys stupid you dont need any new software to play games from ps store

12. doughboy

doughboy Guest

olipma:you cannot play "psp game backups" (even downloaded ones), you can though, do the mercury or patapon savedata exploit which will allow you to play some hombrew (i believe you must be below 6.10 or 6.20 to do this)....
    It kinda works like the HEN hacks....
    We are not dismissing, it's just that it is impossible to fully hack a PSPgo at this point in time.....
    No dev (well known one or other) has stped up and hacked a PSPgo completely ......
    This thread is pointless and does not even belong here, so there you go, an answer....

13. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I'm not depressing, I just don't understand most of the posts by people, so I have to assume that people don't know anything.

14. bscit

bscit Well-Known Member

Are you a retard? These people are telling you that you cant play you're free
    games. Go buy a Playstation Store Points and download them of the PSN Store.
    I think people who have been using a PSP for a while would know more about a
    PSP then a retard who actually bought a PSPgo

15. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

That's not very nice calling someone a retard.
    But yes, the Go may look and sound neat, but it sucks.

16. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I got called a jerkwad in another topic :D

Like I stated if the OP wants "free" psp games they need to trade in that PSPgo for an actual PSP

17. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Alright... Enough of this.

Olimpa, you got your answer, accept it and move on. Find a PSP 1000 or early 2000 model if you want to download free games illegally and play them on your PSP. Otherwise, create a Playstation Network account, log in, and pay for and download the games from the Playstation Network.

Everyone else, stop attacking each other. If a user continually asks over and over like this, just use the report feature and the moderators/admins will take care of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.