1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How can i move on?..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by watchasay, Oct 19, 2010.

1. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

something happened between me and the guy i like..after that he left me...
    :(

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Find another guy. Do things that cannot be discussed in detail on these forums.

Problem solved!

3. Reider

Reider Modereider

Be depressed for a few weeks, eventually get over it, then do whatever you want.

One thing to note specifically is to avoid contact with the person in question at all costs because that just makes it worse.

Have fun!

4. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

it's so hard =(
    and before leaving me he says bad words

5. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

More reason to avoid him. He doesn't sound like a nice guy.

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

There are plenty of fish in the sea.

Or in this case, is the fish looking for a fisherman? There are plenty of them on the docks as well...

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Get over it as soon as possible is all I can say.

People who treat you like that aren't the right one and you should be angry with them and be glad they're gone.

8. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

i know it's wrong but i really like him.only him..he's showing in t.v's , which means he's so cute so i can't get over

9. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Imagine everyone that's gotten dumped here posted a thread. We'd end up with more of those than NDS Flashcart issues. LOL!

Just think of it as an experience and lesson for the next relationship. It'll make you better for it. Your boyfriend sounds like a douche ayway, so he did you a favor leaving.

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I guess you can still like him, but just don't worry about him if he's an ass.

11. Reider

Reider Modereider

I know it's hard but you're going to have to get over Justin Bieber.

http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/

Perhaps these fine women will work for you instead?

12. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Disclaimer: I'm actually dead serious here.

Ignore him. Cut him out of your life. Think about him as much as you want, but it'll make you feel like shit the more you do it so it's really your choice as to how much you think about this guy. Go have fun, live your life as normal. Shit gets worse for a while, then it gets better.

Honestly, if it's not your fault then there's two ways it can go:
    1. He comes back, in which case you can decide whether you want him around or not;
    2. He doesn't come back, in which case it doesn't matter anymore.

That said, if it is your fault (and not to be sexist or anything but it might well be since girls seem to have this warped idea of who is to blame for everything) then you deserve little.

13. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

This has been another presentation by Suiseiseki Inc. :D

14. Suiseiseki

You know it.

I've been through a rather messy breakup with a girl who in retrospect didn't deserve the excellent sexings I provided. Shitsux, but such is life. You get over it and deliver a pantsful of penis to the next girl.

15. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

And yet you've got women all around your house.
    ---
    How old is the topic starter anyway?

16. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

Almost 20 yrs. old..

17. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

If you liked it you should've put a ring on it

18. Suiseiseki

I love you.

19. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

thank you but i think you're not helping actually

20. doughboy

doughboy Guest

O_O......... :D

on topic: you should forget about him, i personally would not yell bad words or 'tell off' or hurt a girl just cause she said or did something, i would walk it off and look at my options at the time...I would, look at what i did wrong (or what she did) and talk it over, if the other person is willing to.
    in your case though, since you said he yelled bad words at you dump him, since these may be the beginnings of worse things to come....not necessarily physical.
    just cause a guys cute too you, that does not make it right...
    i once was put in this situation (similar) i left the girl... :D :'( ;D....sorta good times....but i eventually forgot about her, and am now with someone hotter, and less angry etc....