1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how can i get chaos gallantmon and imperiladramon pm without matching

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by giraxrd, Apr 6, 2010.

1. giraxrd

giraxrd Member

i have emulator, and everyone knows that the ds emulators does't have wi fi, maybe there is a way to get them, in other page i read that you can get omnimon breeding wargreymon and metal garurumon at lv 60 and gallantmon cm breeding 2 any digimon at leven 99, i hope anyomne kwos if there is a way to get them.

Digimon World DS

2. Karyuu

Karyuu Well-Known Member

Both WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon are obtainable in Digimon Dawn/Dusk....Actually, to get Omnimon, the level must be 65+, speed must 415+ and friendship are 100%....After you get that stat, just DNA Digivolve them...If you can't get Gabumon..just get Goburimon's data then Degenerate it....For ChaosGallantmon...DNA Digivolve BlackWargrowlmon, and Diaboromon (Lv63+, Dark EXP25000+, Attack 360+).....For Gallantmon CM just DNA Digivolve Gallantmon and Seraphymon (LV68+, Spirit 440+, Friendship 100%)...Paildramon, you can get by DNA Digivolve X-Veemon and Stingmon , Digivolve to Imperialdramon DM and already befriended Chicomon (Lv56+, Dragon EXP 22000+) then Degenerate Imperialdramon to Paildramon then Digivolve again to Imperialdramon Fm (Lv60+, Friendship 80%+)..Owh I'm totally didn't read the 'pm'....Well to get Imperialdramon Pm..just DNA Digivolve Omnimon and Imperialdramon (Lv68+, Holy EXP50000+, Attack 440+)...

3. giraxrd

giraxrd Member

i know that but i'm asking about digimon world DS.