1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how can i downgrade my psp ??

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by GR33N Beast, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GR33N Beast

GR33N Beast Well-Known Member

hi ya'll ! ;D can anyone teach me how can i downgrade my psp i updated my psp into 5.50 and now it cannot read games because of the higher version of the firmware ........please help me thank you :)

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Depends...which model psp is this?

Can you describe it, there are 3 models...

If it's an older type you could try a pandora battery, which is far quicker, otherwise you'll need to use something called "MHU" firmware...

But you would need a copy of medal of honour heros 2, the REAL disc...I forgot which copy to have, wether american or europeian...

3. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Can't it be downgraded using HellCats Recovery Flasher ?
    I think that's the name.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Not if it's a 3000.

The good thing about 1.6.0 of hellcat's is it blocks you if it's a 3000-the one I used would brick the system.

It's permanently flashing the system...so it's like the batter-except it's just doing 5.00m33v6.

The 3000 is design so anything permanent would damage it.

5. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm using it to downgrade to 5.00 m33 before from 5.50 GEN -C.
    Can it downgrade from official firmware ?

6. GR33N Beast

im using psp 2000 ,by the way anyone knows where can i download 5.00 m33 firmware ? ??? thank you ..... ;D

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

http://pspslimhacks.com ........but be careful......check what kind of motherboard you have. if you have TA 0083 v3.......you're screwed......to check it there are guides online that you can check your serial number with....and you could try chickHEN i guess...if you're firmware isn't over 5.03 though

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

If you can use pspident this can check it...

I think a pandora can also check, if the light doesn't come on when inserted then your psp is not hackable.

9. GR33N Beast

ok thanks :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.