1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How can I convince those disrespectful children

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by unqiueninja, Nov 23, 2010.

1. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

How can I convince those disrespectful children to stop posting threads on how to convince their parents to buy the things they want and what their parents dislike ;D

First, you are responsible for your own actions so any thing that you like and you do not have enough money to buy, take the action to save your money >:D

2. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Give them the Leather Belt treatment.

Worked like a charm for me!

3. unqiueninja

That works too for some children ;D But others you will get the opposite effect =.=

4. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

If your responsible for your own actions then I guess parents should stop blaming children for the influence from violent video gaming and blame there reactions to the child's actions. Though the child must blame themselves for there wrong actions.

5. dedboy

dedboy Guest

I though someone else had a topic like this.
    Cahos did if I remember correctly.

6. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

Be sure that you don't do it again cause Priest are probably the way they are due to the "stereotype" Nun or worst than Evil begot Evil...Evil begot Innocents.
    Its best to talk, create a plan, talk to them and tell them everything so they understand what you have to go through cause they won't know if you don't tell them everything. This way if they do want they want they find other ways of getting it, but if it comes with consequences then that allows you to pass more of your knowledge to them...but hey who am I to say there is an easy way of getting what you want without consequences... aren't we here

7. dedboy

dedboy Guest

You can't.
    Children have less caring and more greed, thus less respect, now more that they ever have.

In short, when a three year old tells her mom to fu***** die, due to her mom buying the wrong pokemon game, then you know hope is all but dead for these so called kids.

8. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

I wasn't talking about GIVING the leather belt treatment.
    I was the one RECEIVING it! :p

Honestly though, you can't trust kids today with shit. They're raised up constantly getting what they want. This gave them an attitude, and if they don't get what they want, they bitch and moan about it. Now, if they were raised like how my family raised me, they'd have the fear and respect for their parents in them, and they'll learn to appreciate the things they already have. Hell, if I wanted to rebel, they threatened to kick me out of the house... and I was 12! Now that's tough love.

9. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

Are you sure cause I wasn't raise the way you were or at least didn't act like you did, If I wanted something I figured out a way to get it...it probably the reason why I'm here...I guess I didn't have to learn the hard way.
    I realize not to ask my parents for things maybe it cause I have a sibling who ask for a lot (Lucky me :) )
    Though not asking also means not telling and soon enough we become distance from each other.

I also got the Belt Treatment, but for getting lost in a mall(I followed people who looked like my mom)...my Mom let that guy go quickly. Sorry you got that just for asking.

Don't ask, Don't tell.

10. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Kids will be kids.

11. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Kids want everything. The only way to shut them up is to tell them no.

12. Stanley Richards

Which will result in them throwing an epileptic fit.

13. unqiueninja

I still remember this, my mom's friend son wanted a pikachu card and she brought a pichu card ;D The son cried and tear up the pichu card =.=

14. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

That's when you make them do something that pisses them off more.

What a little shit.

15. dedboy

dedboy Guest

My cousin tore up my 1st edition Charizard. Both of them. He wanted me to buy him beer, and he was only 14 at the time.

The cards weren't so bad, the fact he was drinking six beers for breakfast was...

16. Stanley Richards

Even saying "no" will cause them to pester you more.

17. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Those kids are bad ass.

18. unqiueninja

Wow,just saw a kid sneak up to a cat and kick it =.= I feel like punching that kid >:D

19. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Going back to something I posted a while ago....

20. unqiueninja

Same ;D But I like the good ones ;D I would not hesitate to beat up the naughty child ;D Back to what I post about the cat, I go chase after that boy and kick him in the @ss XD