1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How can i convince my mum to let me get an PS3??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by omega zero master 28973, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really want one and I have the money
    for it but my mum says that I don't need one
    (what I don't understand because I only have a DSL
    and this computer is from my dad) :(. I hope someone
    can help me.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

if your mother says no then that means no. Kids these days need to learn to respect their parents' decisions.

3. You can lock this tread.

4. doughboy

doughboy Guest

are you in any way related to bikeboy99?, are you the same person?, or do you just think alike?
    either way...look under the topic labeled "how to convinve parents to get black ops?" as it gives info on what to say and do in this situation, you may choose to use it, or not...

5. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

what is it with all these can i convince my parents to... threads. if they say no, its a no. and you really dont need a ps3 as you say. you just want it bad. the best way to get something is by earning your own money and buy it yourself. that way nobody can tell you what to do with the money.

6. doughboy

doughboy Guest

preach brotha iluvfupaburgers!...
    For real tho they should really stop, it's getting annoying...
    They are mostly lazy teens, or leeches...I mean, I was when i was younger, but I would not suck a dick for a game or system and that's what these people sound like they want to do when they tell us this...
    But, the thing I hate the most is that they ask for advice and they don't take it...
    list of people currently on the "how can i convince...
    EMIN3M - "how to convince parents to get black ops?"
    bikeboy99 - "How can i convince my mum to let me get an Xbox 360??"
    omega zero master 28973 - "How can i convince my mum to let me get an PS3??"

I find it humorous how they all think alike...even two of them typed basically the same thing...

7. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

you can't be serious...

8. doughboy

doughboy Guest

who you talking to?

9. Reider

Reider Modereider

Wish granted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.