1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How anoying

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by shadow 26, Feb 5, 2009.

1. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

hey Guy's please tell me again what to do ( I mean that I need help again no that you have help me whit this before ;) )

I understand that this should not happen often and you may not have the answer but please give it a try.

I was playing Pokemon diamond and I wanted a phione ( which, at least, I get ) so I put my manaphy and my ditto in the day care and I used a cheat code for quick eggs and quick hatch´em so I got two phione eggs then I took out my manaphy but let my ditto there because I want them to raise him for me. But then I checked my poketech and saw there was another egg and I tough it was another phione egg lead by my Pokemon before I took out my manaphy but when it opens there was nothing, it didn't do anything to my game ( or that's what I tough ) and as it opens at my first step with it and I didn't want to lose my phiones I save my game so then I can deactivate the code but when I turn on the game and I wanted to deposit my phiones there was a question mark (?) on one space of my party Pokemon I tried to select it to realease it but I couldn't even select it and I can't put any Pokemon on that space

please help :'(

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

this was more than likely caused by the cheats.

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Same happened to me; try releasing them, when I got those eggs and they hatched I just turned off the game, you should back up data before cheating

4. shadow 26

back up data?

5. shadow 26

maybe this is call a mystery zone? please tell me if that´s what it is

6. shadow 26

I'm hopeless please I need a way to get rid of that thing, I'll try anything I'm desperate

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

start again, and avoid using cheats basically.

8. shadow 26

yeah suppose I'll do that

9. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

You could use a pokesav to edit your save and delete those eggs

10. shadow 26

how do I do that please you have to tell me

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Look in the tutorial section

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Here are the Tutorials for using Pokesav, they might be a bit technical but you can get the hang of it if you actually play with it yourself :)

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,9367.0.html

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,9391.0.html

13. shadow 26

Thank you, thank you, thank you you truly save my life I'm so glad I know you guys or who knows what would happen