1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How about something pertaining to music?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dagkeln Dustfist, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Why don't we have a forum section for music? It could range from game music, to band recommendations and even users in the community showing off their own music (original or covers), like me :] (hint hint wink wink) I just feel that discussions would get buried in the constant stream of general discussion threads and wouldn't get enough viewing in that forum, and I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who has musical tastes and/or talent that they would like to share with the rest of the community!

2. Reider

Reider Modereider

We had something like that awhile back and it never saw any use.

I'm not against the idea, but I don't think its popular enough to warrant its own forum at the moment. =/

3. flashjump

flashjump Member

hai guiz. i like his idea XD

4. All right then, I can understand. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't! Even still I think I'll be posting links to my works in general discussion for people to check out if they're interested enough. If not, then it'll go rot to waste on the 5th page or so until I necropost in it, haha!

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

We had a section for peoples own works - we had no posts in several months so it was removed.