1. This forum is in read-only mode.

House Stuffed With Bodies

Discussion in 'General News' started by ace1o1, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Wow...there was a cleveland man who actually lived in a house full of bodies.

Quote:
    Anthony Sowell, right, stands behind public defender Kathleen DeMetz during his court appearance Wednesday in Cleveland. Sowell, 50, was arraigned on five counts of aggravated murder after 11 bodies were discovered in his home over the past few days.

from - msnbc.msn.com
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33604787/

i find it kind of strange that someone would stuff bodies in a wall or someplace.....you think he would have dumped them or something.......he could have possibly died from the rot, but i guess he didn't. i heard it on my local news a few days ago....i've never been there before.....but i'm glad that i didn't decide to go to college there!!XD

i live only a few hours away and it still creeped me out!!

what do you think about it?

2. MerchantGhost

MerchantGhost Member

Oh em gee. I've been watching that on the news for a few days now. This reminds me of that Phillip Garrido case. People can be so oblivious. It's saddening.

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

i know......the people on the street didn't even seem to care about the people who were missing......sad really.....even if they were whores and the such.....:I

4. MerchantGhost

MerchantGhost Member

But keeping the bodies...? Necrophelia maybe? >.> lolz
    laziness, not smart enough to come up with a good disposal plan, trophies...just guesses of mine.

My PC keeps completely freezing on me. I just lost an hour and a half of gameplay on DBZ: Attack of The Saiyans again. T_T

5. sparxxraps

sparxxraps Well-Known Member

I wonder what he fed the neighbors at that cookout?

6. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Reminds me of that guy that ran a funeral parlor years ago and instead of burying the bodies he put them in the wall and act like a necromancer and allow the family members to 'talk' to the dead via a medium. There was a movie based on the events think it came out early this year or late last year but I cannot think of the name of it right off.

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

yeah....i've heard something like that. there was some guy in Cincinnati that wasn't cremating bodies and he just dumped them somewhere or did something with them......i forget but it was strange as well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.