1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hotel Dusk ending problem won't let me complete game.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by SlayaDud, Jun 14, 2010.

1. SlayaDud

SlayaDud Well-Known Member

Hey guys this is frustrating me. I have finally got to the end with the huge talk with dunning, but now the game won't let me finish. I am using a AceKard2i with an 8g sandisk microsd. What happens is dunning gives you a key at one point. Then he talks a little bit then it shows a small cutscene where it shows Kyle Hyde and Dunning standing a distance from each other. Then the game goes black and it doesn't come back! I finally am about to beat the game then this shit happens! The weird thing is the music still plays just fine even though the screen is black. Can anybody help me solve this problem?

2. SlayaDud

Well i just found out that it works on my old R4SDHC. Now why doesn't it work on my AceKard2i? Can anybody help me?

3. linkfan551

linkfan551 Well-Known Member

Please provide a .sav right before this happens so others can debug.

4. SlayaDud

Uh I've never attached anything before and I can't seem to find the attach icon. I must be blind. How do I attach the .sav?

5. linkfan551

Sorry bout the delay.

RomU does not have an attach system, so upload it to mediafire.

6. SlayaDud

Ok here it is:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ix2janibwrj

*Edit* Sorry almost forgot to include that when you load the game choose number 3.

7. linkfan551

It works fine here, using your .sav I finished the game.

I would suggest the following:
    0) Turn off any cheats
    1) Trying a different ROM of the same game [Different source]
    2) Re-Loading akAIO 1.7 onto your card by deleting _aio and akmenu4.nds and putting new ones on
    3) Backup your games/saves/music/homebrew and format your MSD card with Panasonic formatter. Then reload your items and a new download of akAIO and try again.

Panasonic SD formatter: http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=6027