1. This forum is in read-only mode.

hot wheels battle force 5

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ulsterlad, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ulsterlad

ulsterlad Member

Hi,i d,loaded this game,and cannot get it to work just get 2 white screens,i have over 40 games and this is the first to not work .lolthe card i have uses kernel version 1.30,which on the site i got card from says its the latiest version,is there something else i gotta do to get the game working ?appreciate any help forth coming guys.

2. teheezin

teheezin Guest

This happen to me as well are you using DSTT? If it is maybe it's dstt issue

3. ulsterlad

ulsterlad Member

Sorry if i sound abit of a noob lol but i dont know what ya mean when ya say dstt m8,im sorta just learning on it all.

4. teheezin

teheezin Guest

what kind of card are you using? example R4? Acekard? or M3?

5. ulsterlad

ulsterlad Member

r4i revolution m8

6. fighter1215

fighter1215 Active Member

i have an m3 ds real with latest version and i also get two wite screens help

7. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Not working on Cyclo DS latest beta firmware.

Edit : I am hearing that this is not working on any card or any emulator. The Rom also has a bad header. This may be a bad dump. If I hear any more I will post here.

8. ulsterlad

ulsterlad Member

cheers m8

9. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Maybe it's due to the anti-piracy guess we'll have to wait for a patch.

10. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Xenophobia have issued a repack of this game as the last was a bad dump; from the new .nfo "Sorry, the previous rom was slightly corrupt and therefore did not work".

I have no clue if RomU has the new repack version or the old broken one.

Edit - as of this posting RomU still has the old version

Final Edit :p - The original bad dump has now been replaced by a working version now available for download :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.