1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Horseback Riding.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Datanotfound, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

Any one else here ride?

I just recently got into riding this year. For eventing all I've done so far is Speed. It was actually alot more fun than I gave it credit for in the past.

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I occasionally ride for leisure whenever I get a chance to go to the Provinces of Baguio & Tagaytay here in my country as those places offer horse back-riding trips for tourists. And I got to say, I really love it.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I've ridden horses a few times, and it was quite enjoyable.

4. Datanotfound

Awesome, I honestly expected no one to reply =p

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I think it's only natural for us to enjoy riding horses, I mean it has been a part of our humanity for centuries after all.

The initial fear we get when we ride for the first time only contradicts the fun we'll have later :)

6. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

Really...I read a few stories about horse-riding where people get into accidents that turns them into a vegetable for life.

Still..I wanna try it before i die. ;D ;D

7. Datanotfound

Happens alot less frequently than vehicle accidents =p

8. i like horses, but i hate horseback riding. it doesn't scare me, i just hate it. planning to buy native horses? come to the provinces of the philippines. veeery cheap 1sack of rice or $99=native horse. freakin cheap. hehe

9. Lechongbaboy

Lechongbaboy Well-Known Member

I like ridinh hosies cuz they are fast!

10. not all of them, the iron horse is better than ever. (referring to motorcycles). wew

11. Amelia Leeming

Amelia Leeming Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm 10 and I've been riding since I was one! I've had ponies so far (they were all my own) Taz, penny, Snowy, Eric and Rufus who I have now. He is a superstar, he's only 13.1 hands but he's jumped 4 foot!!! I live in Rutland heard of that? I one working hunter at Rutland show which is a huge county show and I am doing working hunter there again next year. I am going to try and qualify for HOYS (Horse Of The Year Show) with Rugus for working hunter and I am getting a new pony next year when I am aboutto grow out of Rufus. He will be about 14 hands or 14.1 hands I will try to qualify with him for show jumping. Just finished a one day event to day 1st out of 69 people!

12. Sefronia

Sefronia New Member

Yep. I ride. I've had dozens of horses over the years, when I was more serious about it. Currently I just have two. My first horse who's getting on in years and a miniature pony.

I don't ride much anymore tho. I have other interests and have been travelling so they are basically just lawn mowers.