1. This forum is in read-only mode.

homebrew race

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by dills2, Jul 9, 2010.

1. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

there are 3 homebrew super smash brothers n development which will finish first super smsh bros crash super smas bros clash and super smash bros rumble

2. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

... Okay...

And?

3. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

and which do you think will finish first and which will be the best

4. Stanley Richards

Neither will be good. Most homebrew is pretty bad.

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

They are.

I can't stand either of those.

6. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I thought two of them were dead...
    Come on man, a 2D sidescrolling fighter can't be too hard to make, I dunno if it was clash or crash, but they looked pretty fine.

7. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I've never heard of Crash, Rumble is dead for sure, and Clash is still in the early early beta stages. They are still debating over the complete character roster since after they got a complete one, a single member of the staff popped in and said "What, I didn't know about blah blah blah".

Basically, at the rate things are going, Clash will never be finished. I want it to finish to see if the finished product is any good, but it will still be a long while.

8. Stanley Richards

It isn't too hard to make, but it will be horrible quality.

9. hesses1

hesses1 Well-Known Member

*cough* rumble isnt dead they just released another demo its starting to look like a game its not bad for a demo its playable there are a few attacks coded now you should just visit the forum and find out youreself

10. LuckyTrouble77

Rumble is dead, you were probably looking at the Clash forum. Most of the team from Rumble went to work on Clash.

11. hesses1

http://ssbrumble.ipbfree.com/index.php yea so this is dead huh ? lol.

12. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Learn to code before you say such things.

The forum is very slow moving.

13. hesses1

i know it is but its still alive and you can see the progress so (A) :p and you can download the new demo 0.8
    http://ssbrumble.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=4751&st=0&#entry117258
    note only mario is playable but the reason is because people wanted more attacks instead of more playable char's

14. Stanley Richards

More attacks with only ...

D-Pad, 6 buttons?

15. hesses1

well you have X to jump d pad to move B is special attacks fire bals dont do damage yet but other attacks do uhm A is normal attacks but you should just download it and try out for youreself but its still a demo there are some bugs and no sound but its playable

16. Stanley Richards

It will be bad.

17. hesses1

nah its alot better then clash imo its very smooth some attacks need more coding but still its starting to look like a good game tbh just try it youreself lol.

18. Stanley Richards

You think I haven't tried it? I've tried alot of homebrew, including the SSB ones.

They suck.

19. LuckyTrouble77

It's more smooth because there is a single character they've been working on. It's easy to make one thing look good when that's all there is. Clash has made far more progress towards being finished. I'm surprised Rumble even came back from the grave considering it was called dead a long time ago. Honestly, Clash will more than likely be leagues better. Hell, most of the original Rumble team left the Rumble team and helped to form the Clash team.

Like I said, don't know when Rumble went back online, don't really care since really, looking at it now, Clash and Rumble will be freaking identical except for character choices.