1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Holy crap, the Computer A.I. in Final fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fates

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by sylar1000, Sep 26, 2010.

1. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Are stupid, i thought the A.I. in RE: Zero and Persona 3 was bad sometimes, this game honestly puts them to shame. I don't know if there is a hidden "make your party less stupid" option that i am missing, but they really seem to be idiots. I was fighting a boss enemy with a partner that throws bombs that can explode, the enemy was hovering off the ground, the A.I. apparently can't use the jump button, because every time he would just run straight into the enemy, not doing a damn thing. I switched to him, used his main attack, surprise surprise it hits the enemy just fine if it's hovering, which the computer couldn't seem to use.

Just got another party member, ran around, found an enemy,they decide that instead of attacking him, they will run around in front of him, only attacking once i pushed them close enough that their bodies touched his. This is shameful on the part of Squeenix, the hell did they do.

2. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I agree, they really aren't too bright

3. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

Lol Really? that didnt seem like it happened to me.. oh well XD

4. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

i never had trouble with them apart from them following there is an ai customizer if you need it

5. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Its rare to find a game with a decent AI.

In the end, the only good part of having a party is some extra damage when you group a enemy or extra meatshield for you.

I already saw games that lets you customize the AI. But these are rare and sometimes it takes a lot of time to customize then right.