1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ho-Oh in Pokemon Colosseum for nintendo GC (english version)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Karthegrax, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Karthegrax

Karthegrax Guest

Ok guys, has anyone actually got Ho-Oh. Yes i can read websites too so plz don't post me links or anything i want to know if YOU have it. I have followed the instructions of several sites and unless i've missed some crucial element like a colosseum( how many colosseums are there) and have come to the conclusion that you cannot get it in the Aus version. I'm probably wrong so if you have got it can you let me no? thx in advance

2. Karthegrax

Karthegrax Guest

Ok i think i no what i've been doing wrong. You have to beat all the colosseums and mt battle in Battle Mode not Story mode right? All this time i've been trying to do it in the RPG part of the game but its actually in battle now? Im just guessing with this one... can anyone confirm this?

3. AMTF

AMTF Member

I got it. You have to purify all the shadow pokemon, then do all 100 battles at mount battle. Then beat Es Cade and Ho-oh should appear in your party.

4. Karthegrax

Karthegrax Guest

Really? But Escade has shadow pokemon. How can you beat him and have them purified at the same time?

5. janlukky

janlukky Well-Known Member

well to get that means to purify all pokemon we get in the game and take them to battle tower