1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hmmm .... Zelda

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paperbag51, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Paperbag51

Paperbag51 Active Member

Well Zelda fans ... what we got like 15 hours till the release ... well for the midwest at least ... ... then the rom dump ; ; last day is always the hardest eh ?

2. poppaloora2

poppaloora2 New Member

Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...

3. Arivendel

Arivendel New Member

How much longer? i need my hourglass :p

4. Paperbag51

Paperbag51 Active Member

So ... After doing some reading ... ive discovered that this game can be beaten in 15 hours or less, can anyone comfirm or deny this ? i have played alittle bit of the jp version but i didn't get to far. yeah ...

5. CuteGirl

CuteGirl New Member

Yes.. i beat the jap in ~15 hours. tbh it's an ok game but the story is a little bland and it is kinda a letdown as a sequel... no ganondorf, no nothing.... it is basically a 15 hour sidequest...lol... sry for my english, not native^^

6. clugenheim

clugenheim Well-Known Member

IGN says 20 hours in all. It will probably take me 35-40 hours; I suck at Zelda games.

7. Paperbag51

Paperbag51 Active Member

Well, thats really a let down .. Im just wondering .. im using a 2 gb sd card for my r4ds ... why couldn't game developers make games 1gb + i mean seriously they have some serious potential with this system. You could make some seriously awesome games. just a thought. ;(

edit* I know load times a major factor but as it is now with mine the starting up the game is a little slow but its only like 4 seconds longer than the actual game and thats just because the r4ds has to load the rom. other than that i experience no other problems just still just leaves me wondering.

Edit* came up with some new ideas. so I'm moving this to a new thread. Kinda getting off topic because of me :p

------------- > https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,2414.0.html <--------------

8. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I suck at Zelda games too.

9. CuteGirl

CuteGirl New Member

to those of you who say u suck... this game is very very easy... it is very straightforward and the stylus controls make this one of the easiest zelda games ever created...

10. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

i think zelda games are quite easy and addictive

11. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

I can't wait any longer! :'(

Time to go play CS:S or something..

12. h8uthemost

h8uthemost Well-Known Member

15-20 hours is great for a handheld adventure game. And I know it will last me longer, so I will explore every single thing about the game. Twilight Princess lasted me 75 hours my first play through. I'm sure I'll get well over 20 on this one. Hopefully.

I've been seeing commercials on the game all day today. It looks so freakin' awesome. I only played about five minutes of the JP release, just to see how it was.

13. mat88

mat88 Member

hum,
    I hope this game gonna be fun to play!

and by the way, how many points it gonna cost to download it here?

14. -a55-

-a55- Well-Known Member

well look at the bright side most of us wont even have to buy it and we might still beat the game before people who spent there money on it

15. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

mat88: Most likely 0, only games that are larger than 75 MB costs points, and the Japanese version of Zelda is below 40 MB, so I wouldn't worry.

16. Patton

Patton Guest

Can't wait myself ;D

17. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Haha but you can't wait because you want to see the bandwidth usage go through the roof, not because you care about Zelda. :p

18. Reider

Reider Modereider

I can't wait to see it go through the roof either.

Should be quite a sight.

19. Patton

Patton Guest

;D
    Yeah, that's all I am waiting for ;D
    10GE of HE.net is being added tonight, I cannot wait for that, then the zelda release, oh yeahhh.

Hehe

20. gam3r

gam3r Guest

meh...I am buying it :D
    but i dont get it for 10 more days :(
    so ill maybe play some zelda PH multiplayer...
    then ill be too tempted and start the game...
    then i will ruin my hype when i get my version...
    better not the get rom...
    still...so...tempted...AHHH!