1. This forum is in read-only mode.

hmm.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CloudBoy101, Jan 19, 2008.

1. CloudBoy101

CloudBoy101 Well-Known Member

I was bored, so I went to the very bottom of the forum page that lists the "Users Online". I started clicking random names. It seem the only people that post in the forums (that I could see so far....I clicked multiple names) are a few select people that I'm positive I've said at lease one thing to today. Obviously this it isn't a big deal, it just a ere thought for some reason. The community seems so small now. I'm also pretty positive those people i'm talking about (active posters) are going to post something in this thread, lol. Again.......somewhat ere........ maybe I'm on here way too much?

2. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Most people are just here for the ROMs, unfortunately. Currently, our community of posters are pretty tightly knit. (Maybe making it so that you have to have 25 posts to download ROMs...) :p

3. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ though that would encourage spam, and also the major advantage to romulation is that you dont have to go through all that stupid 'initiation' crap to get your roms.

4. Reider

Reider Modereider

I'm not sure I'd want to clean up the mess that would ensue if we did that. Guaranteed that spam would skyrocket and there would be people bitching left and right.

5. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i'm here

HELLOOOOo ::)

6. conjy

conjy Well-Known Member

Yeh, well we have to look like we're having a fun time so all the leachers will wanna join us. ;D ;D

7. Warren_303

Warren_303 Well-Known Member

Have not leeched in a while, but I'm here. Whoo hoo

I just saw Cloverfield the movie, pretty crazy. A guy behind us group of friends blew chunks. lmao

The filming in the movie will make you dizzy in the theater. The guy bailed afterwards. :D

The movie is good and bad. I will not say anymore.

http://www.cloverfieldmovie.com/?gclid=CM-Vw4D0gZECFRvJYAodXmqlBA

8. equitypetey

please don't, my corner is so lonely :'(

9. CloudBoy101

Lonely and cold..........so cold.............

10. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

That's always been the problem with Romulation....people taking without giving anything back....
    Unfortunatley there's no easy way to fix it

11. CloudBoy101

Don't get me wrong, I like our little community, but I'm with I'm with you iamlegend, it's kinda sad that "89" people can be online at a time most of them have never posted anything on the fourms.

12. iamlegend

189*

13. CloudBoy101

my point exactly :D

14. equitypetey

doyouknow whats realy sad, i haven't DL'd a rom in a long time but i'm here reading and posting everyday

15. iamlegend

Same here...
    I downloaded Mario Paint today but my last ROM before that was about 6 months ago...
    I like the community...

16. CloudBoy101

wow.....same here. Before RomUlation was "offline" I'd didn't even post in the forums......I was just like them.......lol. After the site was back up, but of course not the DL's, something made me wanna help out. After that I posted NDS games (they where my favourite) and became an active member.

Last game I DLed was today, The Legend of Dragoon ;), but honestly, I don't think I've DLed a game before that. (after the servers where back up)

17. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Hey, I don't download DS roms anymore, but I still enjoy talking to you guys.

18. CloudBoy101

AWWWWW!!!! Thats sweet!!!!!!!! lmfao. same here.

19. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol yeah I dont DL roms as much either. If something good comes out then ill get it. but otherwise im just here to get in the way of the mods and admin who pretend to work hard.

20. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

yeah, i don't download roms either, i don't have a ds yet. but when i get one... jesus christ, i don't even want to think about it.