1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hitler Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MitsukaiXxX, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MitsukaiXxX

MitsukaiXxX Well-Known Member

Ok heres the deal

I got into a debate with my sisters boyfriend,about if hitler was responsable for the holocaust.
    Im against the holocaust and the natzi's,but he thinks hitler was a genius for how he brought germany back to its feet,thats fair enough,but he also agrees witht he holocaust,which i dont agree with.

But heres the question.

He stopped me right in my tracks, and said

"Proove that Hitler was responsible for the holocaust"

I said "He created the natzi's" he replied "Yeah,but that dosnt proove he was responsible for the holocaust"

I silenced.........He then said "There is no record that hitler started,caused or was responsible for the holocaust,no record at all".

I've have a GCSE(A*) in history and then reaalised that there wasnt.

Can someone here give me evidence that hitler was responsible for the holocaust,becuase i gotta proove him wrong.
    He also said " 6Million jews died was a over exaggeration,and there is no record,just british and american lies"
    I was silenced for word there too :(

He has a degree in history and prob knows more then me,can someone help me out :)

2. justlois

justlois Well-Known Member

If i was you i really wouldnt ask this sort of question!
    =(
    and i have a 2.1 in history and never ever came across the subject of the holocaust

now please let this go =''(

3. MitsukaiXxX

Dont like the question dont answer lol.........
    Anyone have my answer????

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

There is proof of 6 million jews being slaughtered, and it wasn't just jews.

Hitler did not create the Nazis, he joined the existing party and rose through the ranks to become their leader.

While Hitler may not have been personally responsible for the holocaust, he was the leader of the party, and he did encourage anti-semitism. He personally formed the SS, who were responsible for most of the attacks on jews, and he brought in laws that ostricised the jews. Even if he did not personally order the creation of the extermination camps (which I find doubtful, few other people in the party would have had the authority to), it is not possible to deny that he knew about them, and did nothing to stop them, thereby implying that he approved of them. Thus, either he was directly responsible by ordering the creation of the extermination camps, or he was not directly responsible, but still guilty by association and inaction.

Your friend sounds like a holocaust denier.

5. MitsukaiXxX

But still ive heard what you said over and over again....
    but still no proof he was responsible....ive been researching for days now,and still no answer,just ones similar to yours.....

It seems as though when the natzi's were caught they just blamed hitler,easiest thing to do.Becasue of cause peopoe were going to believe them,hitler was the face of terrorism then.

But ive only been taught the British and American point of view,and come we are a bit byast lol.

I cant get my head around it,or maybe i dont wanna accept it :(

Woo woo,hes a very intelect person,he's only displaying me the facts,not opinion lol......

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the leader of a party determines the direction in which the party goes, and has the ultimate say in their policies. the rest of the party could not have 'just blamed' him for their own crimes. he had to have been complicit.

7. MitsukaiXxX

Still hasnt prooved he was responsible.

People here are pm'ing me here.
    Im not for the holocaust im strictly against....but i was stumped by my friends questions.
    Just looking for answer i cant find

8. justlois

ermm excuse me im 44 !!!!
    and i have more sensativity than typing a stupid thoughtless,inconsiderate question like that!

The jews died because Hitler was a sado ok!

END BLOODY OF!
    THERE WAS NO REASON OK!!!

9. MitsukaiXxX

how am i being insensative lol.....
    i aint talking about or endorsing evil actions brought upon the people who died.
    Am i asking about if there are any documented proof he was responsible.....

It was awful but dont mean people cant talk about it......

and that comment you made just prooves to me your stupier then you sound,that was a silly thing to say.
    please go away.....

10. justlois

well do you know how many camps got set up by Hitlers men =(
    They were sadistic people,who had there dignity took away from them =(
    They were treated like non humans as though they had the plague.
    Thats why a lot of people got done for war crimes

How would you like to go into (what you think is a shower) only to be gassed by some sicko,who as no reason whatsoever to do it!
    This is a very sensative subject on here,and why the hell you posted it on here is beyond me!
    and to say im actually calling you insensative,is actually a nice comment from me,to say that you could have easily have googled it!
    and yes i will go away!

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

It's just a simple question, it's not harmful.

This is the internet, be thankful that no-one here is actually preaching how "great" hitler was!

I'm curious to see what all the answers are myself.

12. JupiterJiveGuitarist

JupiterJiveGuitarist Active Member

Hmm.

I think Hitler was a brilliant orator, a thrilling speechwriter, and an absolute prick.

Loonylions up above pretty much hammered the nail in the coffin. Bear in mind, Hitler holds a track record for tossing out his beliefs of war and culture, and then putting the plan into his generals and C.O.'s hands.

So, whether it's true or false, Adolf Hitler will forever be associated with starting the holocaust. Even if it is on the sole basis he was the leader of the 3rd Reich.

13. sylky0604

sylky0604 Well-Known Member

Hitler did have a reason... he wanted to create the uber mensch so he wanted to make a pure ras.
    I still don't get why you are reacting like this, he just asked a question.

maybe you should watch the dvd Auschwitz it has a lot of info about this
    also Der untergang might give you some more info.

I read Herman Göring - the portrait of a Reich's marshal(?)
    it has some info about the beginning of it all.

Personally I think Hitler was a genius, not that I approve of what he did, but they way he did it.
    He really knew how to work the people to get what he wanted.

14. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I'd hardly call it genious. You don't need to be a genious to get people to do what you want, a right saying would be that he had power.

15. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Not really. Obama technically has the most power in the world, yet he can't even get a bill through the Senate/Congress due to people fucking him up through layers of bureaucracy.

Power =/= influence, and Hitler had plenty of the latter.

16. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

You just contradicted yourself. Clearly if he has "people fucking him up through layers of bureaucracy", then he really didn't have power to begin with.

The President of the USA is not the most powerful person in the world. Why would a president that's having problems with his own country have to have any responsibility with any other country?

17. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Touche. Note that I said technically, and besides, he still is the Commander-in-Chief for one of the most militarily advanced countries in the world. That's power.

But if you'd like another example, I have a little influence over some users in this forum despite having no power and being assured numerous times that no matter what I do I will never, EVER receive a place on the staff (for the record, I don't really give a shit, it's just there for completeness' sake). Which was my point. Power =/= the ability to influence people.

18. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Tell your friend that he'd be talking German if it wasnt for the British and Americans.

And when they found Hitlers body-your friends Grandfathers lips were still attached to Hilers ass.....

19. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

hehehe, loonylion should change his nationality from british to others then...
    Just kidding :p

20. ultimania92

ultimania92 Member

Loony basically summed up what I was going to say, although for the record, it was Gypsies, Poles, Jews, homosexuals, anyone found to be "undesirable".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.