1. This forum is in read-only mode.

High school of the dead...ANIME!

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by mds64, May 20, 2010.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

http://chartfag.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/summer-2010-v1export.jpg

This is what a good mate of mine sent me, it's some news letter telling us some of the new anime's coming out, highschool of the dead is top left :)

I read the anime, I loved the action, and the...well insanity that happens during the manga, and I must say...

It has the perfect mix for zombie fans :)

I'm gonna buy this regardless of cost...well I'd prefer one box set than separate parts of course, by the it'll be cheap :)

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

That's a whole information for June to July releases, if you meant this thread is only for High School of the Dead, why don't you narrow it down?

The storyline was good indeed, I hope it will be good as its manga, or perhaps more.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Because this is all i have as proof really, this is what a friend sent me...plus...

I already considered what your suggesting.

4. meganova

I'm pretty sure you can google for it. "3"

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Alright, I posted this for us who are too busy to "google anythign you can think of".

Either contribute (ie being happy about the idea, posting what you expect) or stop pestering the thread, please.

[me=hYpNoS]is not taking it today[/me]

6. meganova

nah, it was just a suggestion.

Nice thread by the way.

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...Doesn't help at all...

Ok, let's start the PROPER discussion on what the anime could be like?

Now, unfortunatly due to my current mental state (ie I re-act to what's given) I need some to start talking...cause right now I have nothing to work with :(

8. meganova

It will be just like the manga, I believe there are lots of hot scenes in it as well. :3

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...I winder if they work that "bra" joke back in, you know where they hide the guns in the over sized bra section XD

10. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

Hopefully they will. My biggest question is are they going to keep all the Panty shots and things of that nature in the anime? Also, how bloody is this going to be? And lastly, how long before I get awesome Blu-Ray releases?