1. This forum is in read-only mode.

hi guys, i wanna ask one simple question about ds transformers

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by messatsu, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. messatsu

messatsu New Member

i have downloaded the ds transformers (both decepticons and autobots) from romulation. both of them works well in my nds except i couldn't save the game at all! this is bad! the game would be ruined without being able to save. so i am here to ask you guys how to save the game and solve this problem. thank you for your help^_^

2. messatsu

messatsu New Member

oops, almost forget to tell you guys, i am using EZ flash cart. thank you

3. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

it auto saves after you do a mission and it does it without telling you. don't worry man it freaked me out to

4. kuroyui

kuroyui New Member

I was panicking as well the first time I play. The problem now is that I can't pass a mission and need to restarting the level.

5. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

Is transformers really good?
    Please anwser the question comparing it with another game.
    Sometimes people say how they like it, but I just don't dig how they do.

6. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

can't compare to another game as no game like it but i don't think its al that good games of film are never any good.

7. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

its kinda similar to Mech Assult, but with quicker movement, less weapons and transforming ability (Cars, trucks, helicopters, jets). All in all its a 3rd person shooter/driver (if you spend lots of time in car form) that plays well.

8. silent sniper

silent sniper Active Member

it actually is. i was surprised when i played it. most movie games suck D=

9. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

uh, guys transformers decepticons and autobots suck (no offense). crappy explosions and graphics are one of the bad things. i thought it was good at first but it isnt. the levels suck too and i hate how you always have a limit to how much you can shoot. transformers ROTF is friggin awesome though. much better explosions and i love the new weapons, upgradeables and no limits. there's no free play though, but if you want something like that then go to gta chinatown wars-BEST GAME ON DS EVER!!!!!!!! XD

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You know how old this thread is right? This is about the other Transformers versions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.