1. This forum is in read-only mode.

hi, admins i got a interesting idea that i think you might want to read ::)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ronnie42, May 1, 2008.

1. ronnie42

ronnie42 Active Member

i noticed that the link to the off sites emulators shows only out of date emulater,
    i recently found this site http://www.ngemu.com/
    an it seems alot better for emulaters like the dc emulaters on ur link gav 10fps speeds while this sites dc emulater can come from 100fps
    plus the site is a growing comunity that could interact with here. ::)
    maybe u could contact their admin and maybe u could combine sites to make the best rom/emulation site ever plus if it costs a bit then maybe u could advert on your sites from others to get some extra money to keep site running.

anyway i hope this ideas are helpful because i love this site.

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

They're strictly anti-ROM so they won't want to merger, plus I don't like them, they say some nasty things about people so I won't give them a link.

3. ronnie42

ronnie42 Active Member

oh thats understandable but maybe u could use their emulator links to other sites cause they seem to be upto date plus if there saying nasty things just dont talk to them,i tried joinin early and i got instant ban just by registering :'( but it doesnt stop be from using them.lol

4. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Please read the [rules]. Using internet shorthand such as "u" is against the rules.

5. ronnie42

ronnie42 Active Member

whoops silly me ::)
    my mistake. ::)
    anyway i just made a typing error and didn't know i did because i normally do short cuts.

also what nasty things having they been saying about your site???
    and will there be quick faq on how to install emulaters on pc because i had problems in trying to get ds/dc working until i had to spend hours of research.

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Well one thing that comes to mind is purely because it concerned me and it was "good riddance" as a comment to a thread about ESA closing us down temporarily. Obviously if they feel like that I have no desire to make them money by sending them visitors.

7. ronnie42

ronnie42 Active Member

well they sound like jerks,couldn't you get ESA on them because they are allowing the piracy of games too via their emulators but anyway its safer to keep distance because i wouldn't want to lose either of you,that would be a darn shame because your both good for my emulation. ::)

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Emulators are legal so no, they are not breaking any laws. We, on the other hand, are, regardless of the fact that our intentions are morally commendable. So, that suggestion would backfire quite spectacularly.

9. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

emulators are legal and roms are not what will you do with emulators without roms?

10. Loonylion

develop your own roms. Roms are legal, commercial game roms are not.

11. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

so if you keep your own rom its not illegal

12. Loonylion

if you make your own rom it is legal. If you download rom images of commercial games, that is illegal.

13. ronnie42

ronnie42 Active Member

lol bet most of us are doing it illegally.lol.anyway keep up the good work.anyway its darn shame that both sites can't be friendly because know you can get their emulaters ;D then steal their members.lol.and then they would be taught a lesson about offending this site. :D so go out their and get revenge,lol