1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HGSS Critical Hits

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by magicjubin, Apr 14, 2010.

1. magicjubin

magicjubin New Member

Using 50% Critical hit = High Crit moves + Super Luck + Scope Lens.

Then....

100% Critical hit = High Crit moves + Super Luck + Scope Lens + BPed Lansat Berry, Focus Energy, or Acupressure?

I've looked around and havn't found anything regarding adchieving 100% critical hit ratios

2. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

there is no 100% chance to do a critical hit

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure since it been ages...but I think your really just upping the damage in the critical hits.

In pokemon stadium 2 on the n64, it had a trainer school which explained about the critical hit execution...and I think you'd get 150% damage with the stuff you listed, get super effective=MASSIVE OVERKILL

But I don't think you can achive 100% critical hit rate, but you can up the damage so you can get near super effective (or higher) damage ratios...try that game and prehaps you'd better understand what i mean.

4. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

No you can't get 100% crits.

and lansat berry and focus energy don't add up.

Example if I used up the lansat berry and then tried focus energy it will say that Focus energy failed, and the same would apply to Acupressure, but using these is possible
    nightslash+ Super luck+scope lens OR Razor Claw+ lansat berry OR focus energy would be pretty good, but no 100% crits would be possible. However I do recommend trying to pile up attack boosts so you can cut like butter, and once you get a crit with attack stats piled ontop it will do a massive amount of damage.