1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HG/SS queory??

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by jimbob_has, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimbob_has

jimbob_has Member

didnt want to make a new thread but seeming the main thread has been locked, im up to eckruteak gym and someone said that after the eckruteak gym badge it ruins the game completely so i wanna know if this is true or not?

2. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Why don't you see for yourself? :p lol or PM someone who experienced it

3. jimbob_has

jimbob_has Member

haha i dont want my game completely crashing haha n i dunno who experienced it somebody mentioned it i think but i dont know who it was haha

4. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

haha well if that is the case, we'll just have to wait a few days/weeks/months :p for a patch...

5. jimbob_has

jimbob_has Member

im gonna make a seperate save just in case haha then im gonna go for it!!

6. Naga

Naga Member

Backup save file and test it. People who sit around and add nothing to the attempt to patch it are dead weight. If you are capable of helping, if its even just testing the parameters of the anti-piracy code, do it!

7. jimbob_has

jimbob_has Member

ok ima do it then shall post back once ive beaten morty. dont lock the thread please

8. Altarius95

Altarius95 Well-Known Member

I just beat Whitney with around 7 hours game time, and it freezes a helluva lot more than what it did before.

9. XeNo - A.K.A Steelez

XeNo - A.K.A Steelez Well-Known Member

I think the R4Super Pack did the trick with Soul Silver + YS. I haven't received any freezing issues for the last 30mins.

10. Wrathian

Wrathian Member

Why don't you just buy the game tomorrow when it comes out? I mean, Cmon PokeWalker!

11. XeNo - A.K.A Steelez

XeNo - A.K.A Steelez Well-Known Member

Not all of us lives in USA

12. Wrathian

Wrathian Member

Oh, Where do you guys live? O:

13. jimbob_has

jimbob_has Member

i live in the UK so cant buy it tommorrow :p

anyway beat morty and WARNING IT CRASHES GAME. WHEN YOU BEAT HIM THE 3 EVENT THEN CRASH STILL HAPPENS. when you turn off and on again when you choose continue it just gives you a black screen

so warning do not beat the 4th gym in eckruteak city as it causes the game to crash completly

14. Wrathian

Wrathian Member

Awh Man, I'll look more into the Crashing thing if you guys want me too:) I downloaded SoulSilver xD
    I'm buying HeartGold tomorrow. Oh, And I'm moving to the U.K Sometime after highschool. South Wales!

15. jimbob_has

jimbob_has Member

people are going to be unable to play the game until a patch comes out. its a bummer yeah but tbh nintendo have pulled all the stops out for the AP on this game

16. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Yes, it's got AP. Since Seph locked the previous topic with instructions on how to provide helpful answers, I'll lock this one too (since the original question of this topic was answered).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.