1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HG Pokemon question

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by ASuch, Mar 27, 2010.

1. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

So I was wondering about this.

1: Should I use the level 50 Snorlax on my team?
    2: Should I use the level 40 Suicuine on my team?

Well here is my team so far.

Level 54 Ampharos, Level 51 Typhlosian, Level 51 Red Gyarados, Level 51 Espeon, level 51 Haunter, and a level 51 Crobat.

If you guys need more info, just tell me.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You have a decent team already, though the suicane would be a great addition with the right move set (based on it's special attack and what it can counter).

Though snorlax makes a great TANK, provided it's got a high defence and one of the moves should be at least shadow ball incase it fights any ghost.

3. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

So if I were to replace probably my gyarados with Suicuine, what would be a good moveset, and what nature?

And should I replace someone in my team with the snorlax?

4. hans martin

hans martin Well-Known Member

i think you shoud not replace gyarados because
    it has high atk and can have a good move set like
    stone edge, ice fang, aqua tail and earthquake.
    if you still want to use suicune the move set should
    hydro pump, ice beam, extrasensory and ominous wind.
    replace espeon with snorlax with the moves crunch,
    brick break, rock slide and outrage.

5. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

Well I like variety in my team, so I can't really function with two Water types, so I might just stick with Suicune because it is the better water type, and a lot of the people I face can kill my Gyarados with ease because Gyarados has many weaknesses, so right now hes usually just the guy that can take away hit points, but not usually the one I can kill with in a battle where we are about the same level. I'm thinking of maybe replacing Haunter with the Snorlax because my Haunter only actually has two real attacking moves. I do have hypnosis and dream eater, but its hard to hit hypnosis, so thats why I'm thinking of that switch. Would Haunter be a good pokemon to take out for Snorlax, or should I take out some other pokemon?

6. jce123

jce123 Member

take haunter out or give it better moves

7. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

Yeah thats what I thought. I always thought that Haunters use was worsening and worsening, but thats what I thought would happen. Thanks for confirming what I thought XD

I already know what nature I want for my Snorlax (Adamant or Brave), but what nature should I have for Suicune? Modest maybe?

8. jce123

jce123 Member

i dont realy care about nature only care about if it hits hard and takes less damage thats how i win all my games also by how far u are i would have 1 pokemon high level others lvel i caught them at since i only use 1 pokemon over