1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HEY THE TRANSLATORS ARE ALL DONE WITH MARIO AND LUIGI RPG3!!!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by sereneangel3, May 6, 2009.

1. sereneangel3

sereneangel3 New Member

;D woot its done the games official release name for NA has been confirmed the games name is mario and luigi chronicles of three box art unknown

2. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

are you talking about the real makers of the game or fan made translators?

3. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

lol why bother getting the translated version? the game will be out in NA soon.

4. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

oh so a fan made translation? yeah, im just going to wait for the real NA release.. I can be patient lol

5. chrisover9000

chrisover9000 Member

Judging by the trailer it should be interesting.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbQ57b3LT3U

6. pheonix_102

pheonix_102 Active Member

Well where can I get this translation. I'm impatient and can't wait for US release.

7. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Mario is such a whored out game...
    Lol, win.

8. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

Bowser's Inside Story, as it will be called here in the West, is coming out between September and December... No point in using a fan translation, unless you're really that desperate to play the game.

9. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

but it's not like the quality is lacking in every mario game, unlike Mortal Kombat.

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no, it's only lacking in most mario games.

11. Qizm

Qizm Active Member

I disagree, most of the Mario games are pretty good. There are exceptions, ofcourse...

But the Mario & Luigi RPG's were all awesome ^^ can't wait to play this. Well... I CAN wait, I'm not going to bother with the fan translation, I think.

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

The latest decent Mario game is Super Mario 64 DS
    New Super Mario brothers is nothing new at all and Super Mario 64 DS is just an improvement of the N64 version

13. Qizm

Qizm Active Member

well, alright, then you don't have to bother with this either, I guess.

You know, I'm kinda curious how this whole bowser thing in this game is going to work... I mean, it seems like a fun concept, but... a full game, inside Bowsers Belly? Not sure how that'll work.

14. Wintrale

The RPG Mario games are all damn awesome... Legend of the Seven Stars, Paper Mario, The Thousand Year Door, Superstar Saga and Partners in Time are all great games. I'd say the only games of his that do suck are the sports ones (save for Mario Kart) and the Mario Party ones - the platforming games have always rocked, especially when they brought in new mechanics like Yoshi, 3D gaming or the whole planetary thing that the Galaxy games have going.

15. Qizm

Qizm Active Member

^ what Wintrale said.

Mario Galaxy 2 will be awesome.

16. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Anyone remember Frog, and Tanooki Mario? ... *sigh* those were the days...

17. Wintrale

It will, indeed. Seeing Yoshi come along is awesome, since he was brilliant in Sunshine...