1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hey peeps, Mind making me a list?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by robolink, Nov 20, 2009.

1. robolink

robolink Well-Known Member

I need some DS games to play, I know there is a list around here in a thread of all good DS games but i would like some personal suggestions.

I have a bad attention span so games that are really repetitive dont hold me too well unless a good story is attached, also no game that requires gaming with friends to make it fun please.

Here are the games I have actually been able to finish,

Chrono Trigger
    The World Ends With You (fell in love with this one)
    Megaman starforce 3 blackace
    =======================

Any good RPG games or Tactic games, or just fun games in general is good. I like a challenge. I like Final Fantasy games alot other than ffta2 (turns took to long to hold my interest and i beat ffta1 already so it wasnt all that new to me, but i usually love most tactic games.)

=======================

Games im playing at the moment,

Harvest moon sunshine islands
    Phantasy star zero (dunno if i will like this one for much longer, seems like it would be awesome with friends but i dont want to rely on my friends being able to play when i play so yeah, story is sorta interesting, a bit repetitive so dunno.)

------------------
    anyway, thanks for the suggestions peeps.

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga : Endless Frontier
    And are you fine with japanese games...?

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

.......... as expected... ;D

for the tactics.. I suggest..
    - Shin Megami tensei : Devil Survivor
    - Advance War : Days or Ruin
    - Luminous Arc 1 & 2
    - Valkyrie Profile : Covenant of the Plum
    - Hero Saga Laevatein Tactics
    - Heroes of Mana
    ........................ I forgot the rest.. ;D

for RPG's....
    - Nostalgia
    - Dragon Quest IV & V
    - Black Sigil Blade of the Exiled (worst graphic but have good storyline)
    - Avalon Code
    - Suikoden Tierkries
    - Blue Dragon Plus
    - Summon Night : Twin Edge
    .................. also forgot the rest....

4. robolink

I have tried japanese games but its difficult to navigate most of the time, but some games are okay.

also thanks for the suggestions so far.

5. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Then you might be fine with Super Robot Taisen W and Super Robot Taisen K

6. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

and there's kingdom hearts too. well most of the fun games are already listed above i guess. final fantasy tactics is not bad too though i didn't liked it. lunar knights isn't too bad and try out castlevania series if you like platformers. and don't forget megaman ZX series xD

oh yea, and if you don't mind reading faqs or game script, tales of hearts and tales of innocence are pure awesomeness. would have been as popular as TWEWY f it wasn't for the language

7. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

More exciting(I hope) games in Japanese will come in the future.. ;D

8. robolink

sweet thanks, and yeah i wish there was a team that knew japanese and english fluently along with game editing that liked to make game translations, as in ones that didnt take 2 years to make and only a few things get translated =.=

but yeah, i will go ahead and save all this in a list to download.

Also, if anybody else has anything to suggest throw them at me, I heard something about a fire emblem for the DS once and a few others i cant remember that might be good but i don't want to play them unless they are worthy of playing.

9. emmkayye

emmkayye Well-Known Member

*Fire Emblem is good. i enjoyed it until i got stuck.
    *Kingdoms Hearts but for me the graphics isnt too good.
    *FF Revenant Wings.

10. Arron_zero

*GASPS*, graphics not good for KH? O.O it's freakin awesome, i mean yea it's glitchy but it's damn good for a ds xD

11. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Castlevania games are pretty good.

12. TheOtherPerson

TheOtherPerson Active Member

for castlevania, you should try order of ecclesia after dawn of sorrow and portrait of ruin because OOE is pretty different in terms of gameplay. Portrait of ruin was my personal favorite although alot of people prefer down of sorrow

13. Arron_zero

POTRAIT OF RUIN!!!!! dawn of sorrow is nicer i guess if you completed aria of sorrow xD but i kinda suck in platform games ><

14. emmkayye

emmkayye Well-Known Member

LOL!
    To me it isnt very good. The eyes are TOO blue and stuff..gives me a headache.