1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hey need help on a game I recently discovered

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by shrekwilliam, Jun 17, 2011.

1. shrekwilliam

shrekwilliam Well-Known Member

hey i love studio ghibli and i just found out they have a game called: Ni no Kuni but where can i find it in english i heard somewhere on a website it is getting realsed in western or summit but did they change there mind of making it english as i really want it in english if anyone can help me get a english translation or game in english please reply or if i need to know info please say. thanks

2. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

There is no English translation (official or fanmade) or released ROM in English at this time.

You're either stuck with not playing it or playing it in Japanese and not understanding any parts of a fuck about it.

EDIT: Also, learn to English. It took me 20 minutes to figure out what you were saying.

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

There is an English release on the way, though I forget if it is European, or North American. As of now, good luck with it.

4. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

yeah there wil be an official translated game of it for the NDS.

Release date is yet TBA

5. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

"Learn to English"? I hope you were trying to be ironic there. And it's punctuation the OP needs to work on, anyway.

6. shrekwilliam

shrekwilliam Well-Known Member

ok thank you il just download it when its out thanks if u get a release date please say it ty