1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hey im new and need help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by crastij, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crastij

crastij New Member

sup i got an N5 revolution for ds ages ago and ive used the games on it and everything has been fine, recently ive got bored with all my games and need new games but i have no idea how ive alredy downloaded pokemon platinum and would love to play that but i need to know how to get it onto the N5 and be able to play it because at the moment it is not in my games room. also why is the file an itunes file ??? thanks and if i could get some help i would luv it btw the N5 is almost excactly the same as R4 so yea thanks if u can help.

2. knightroad

knightroad Well-Known Member

Your N5 should have come with a flash T adapter so you can plug your micro sd into your computer's usb port.

Pokemon Plantinum should be a nds rom just like all the other games on this site. Once you download a game from Romulation you will need to de-compress the file. I believe most of the files here are in rar. Use a program to extract the rom, like 7zip or SuperNZB. I prefer 7zip. After you extract the nds rom place it in the "games" folder on the root of your micro sd.

I don't really know much about the N5 because I was warned they can malfunction, but that is what you would do with a R4, so good luck.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Why it would be different exactly? Also, the whole iTunes thing is probably your file extensions are messed up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.