1. This forum is in read-only mode.

hey everyone, long time no see!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iluvfupaburgers, Apr 8, 2015.

1. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

hey everyone, its been so long, like 2 years since ive been on this amazing site. I cant believe i left this site without saying anything but i just had to, too much going on. What is up with me? well.. im almost done with my undergrad, so cheers to that. Ive been playing lots of destiny on my xbone, so if you need someone to play with, just let me know.
    So how is everyone doing, i really want to know about all of you, what you guys been up to, and i will try to be active again, but just not uploading roms like i used to. I just feel that there is no need right now since 3ds scene is pretty much not happening yet and the ds scene is almost dead. lets see how active i become again, and hopefully im part of this community again

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Who are you? Do I know you? :p

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

lol, no you dont :p

4. Reider

Reider Modereider

We're...still here sorta?

I guess. Things kinda quieted down.

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Working on that! :)

And welcome back iluvfupaburgers! Lets see, in the last 2 years I moved to China, took a job there, did some awesome shit, quit it and now planning what to do with my new amount of free time.

6. eggalert

eggalert New Member

nyello

7. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

I've been busy working, and that's about it.

8. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I got addicted to tf2 and was able to quit.

Now I'm here again.

9. sonic_fan_num_1

sonic_fan_num_1 Well-Known Member

Welcome back.

As for me, I've been busy doing my best to teach kids the new common core format. So far it's been going quite well with a few hiccups here and there. Overall, I'm loving my teaching job. It feels great going to work every day!