1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HEROES

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by equitypetey, Sep 26, 2007.

1. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i don't know if anyone has seen it but there is a tv series called heroes and its awesome i've seen the first series and just seen the first episode of the second series. it got me thinking and i have some questions for u people

number 1) if u could have any power what would it be

number 2) who is the best hero and why(e.g. marvel DC caracters u know well known ones)

number 3)if u had ur power would u use it for good or evil

number 4)what would u be called and what would u wear. "and yes u have to wear a costume"

RULES
    u can't have the power to have any power (thats not fair its stupid ur just a bully, no one likes a bully)
    and in no way sape or form is super man a choice as he was never given a certain power the comics just added a new power he had every time he needed to do something new, so is the bully choice of heroes.
    so NO super man unless u can come up with a valid reason

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

easy, I would have the power to change into and converse with animals, then I can do anything by just changing into the most adapted animal for what I need :D

probably He-Man, cos I enjoyed those books as a kid

I'd use my powers for good, definitely. Theres too much evil already in the world

I'd be called the catspeaker cos people would only know that I can talk to cats, the rest of my abilities would be kept hidden

I'd wear lion king t-shirts and nylon trousers :) oh, and cheap trainers :p

3. eden2812

eden2812 Well-Known Member

Hrm...

1) Somewhere being invisible and going through walls.

2) Warmachine maybe. He was so kick-ass in Marvel vs Capcom from such a long time ago ;D

3) Evil of course. Its too quiet around these parts! ::)

4) H-man. Hentai-man. Just kidding. Um. Inviso-bill (a cookie to those who know who I'm referencing). I'd wear... Normal clothes, except, my undewear is on the outside! No... thats just gross. Um. Shiney stuff ;D

4. cwazycwis

cwazycwis Member

1)the power to make a cape go back at anytime and make really cool whooshing sound effects

2)Link, well technically hes a hero, hes the Hero of Time, yeah well anyways i choose link because hes cool and doesnt do anything that the average hyrulian could do, plus he gets in the sack with zelda ;)

3)i dont think my powers can be used for either :)

4)I would be called cape-man and i would wear a cape, any maybe underwear depending on my mood 8D

5. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i am proud of u guys u have givin some choice answers and have made me lol and lol.
    keep them coming ;D