1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help!

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by rockerzz182, Jul 12, 2012.

1. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

Help!!I Have a Gei Flashcart for may DsiXL 1.4U its working fine but not Pokemon Black 2 the i experiment and try to use another firmware Like RGF multi update but no luck in using it..
    Then i read in some forums the the Gei is a clone of r4ultra/Gold so i use the firmware of this two the r4ultra works fine but the black 2 still not working then i tried the firmware of r4igold wood and then when i started may game it gave me a black screen and a text saying:

"An error has occurred. Press and hold the Power Button to turn the system off. Please see the Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for help troubleshooting."

Can someone had any idea what happened??

Thanks in advance!!

2. HOPEICAN

HOPEICAN Active Member

Sorry I don't have anything to tell you to help as I also have a similar issue with a dsi that I am currently dealing with. I just wanted to know if you get the error just when you have the cartridge in the dsi or is the error there even without a cartridge.

I get that error by selecting any of the apps and can't get into anything on my dsi, is it that same with yours? My error is there with or without cartridge so I can't even go into system tools to reformat dsi.

I recently ordered an AceKard2i in the hopes that it will get rid of my error. I should get it by weeks end.

Hope someone can get yours working again.

3. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

i only got this error when im trying my flashcart but for everything i dont have any problem..i read in some forums my problem is that my dsiXL detects the flashcart so its been blocked..So i have to buy a new flashcart or upgrade my flashcart..

as for your problem i saw in the internet that it can be fixed if you turned off your wifi or take the battery out for 1hour then try to put it back then turn on your dsi..Ive only read that in some forums some say it works some say its not..hope it helps..