1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help??

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by LOC98, Apr 7, 2011.

1. LOC98

LOC98 New Member

Hey everyone :)

First sorry about the subject but wasn't sure what I should call it.

The problem I've been having is that yesterday I was playing the new Yugioh game on my R4 with Wood 1.25
    then when it saved it just kinda froze and then I turned off the game but when I turned it on again the menu was differernt(normally it was woody looking but now it kinda green, think it's Zelda mode or something) but when I change the look or anything else it just go back to the same and when I try to play Over the Nexus it says: unable to write data, but the other games work fine and when I put in my computer and try to change something either it freeze or it goes back to normal even though everything is deleted

So please help??

P.s. and thanks in advance

2. linkfan551

linkfan551 Well-Known Member

I'd say your MicroSD is about to kick the can.

First, backup any and all things on the MicroSD you need to your PC, then format it with the PANASONIC SD FORMATTER , then copy the items back.

If it still does not work, it is time to get a new Micro SD.

Also, if you have a Genuine R4, WoodR4 is up to v1.28.

3. LOC98

LOC98 New Member

I have tried to format it but without luck it just revert back to normal again when you put in, and I have'd also tried another SD card with 8 gb but then the nintendo just write loading when turning it on, so maybe it the R4 card and the MicroSD...

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

if its an original R4 then it does not support 8GB microsd cards.