1. This forum is in read-only mode.

help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by kenny6457, Jul 5, 2010.

1. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3VQQW8ZC
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U44FUPZC
    this need patching and i dont know what or which patch
    and can someone upload a translated and ap patched element hunters mine dont work?

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Which cart do you have? I wouldn't imagine most carts would still require an AP patch for these games.

Also, if an AP patched game doesn't work for you, then you are really just out of luck. Try a not AP patched version instead. If that doesn't work, you just can't play that game.

3. kenny6457

i always try a game on no$gba to see if it works,has ap,or not translated

4. LuckyTrouble77

That isn't the point. What will you actively be playing the game on? Do you actively play it on No$GBA, or do you have a flash cart?

5. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

......, another thread from you asking for help....

I don't think there is any ap problem with the games you mentioned, just update your firmware to the latest version ;D

Element hunters come pre-patched from the topic and just a small portion is english.
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=44259.0

6. kenny6457

what if the games still dont work?
    not to mention i have no idea how to update it
    Post Merge: [time]1278311735[/time]
    flash cart

7. LuckyTrouble77

Okay, more specific, what flash cart exactly?

8. kenny6457

r4 sdhc and firmware is 1.18

9. LuckyTrouble77

Get YSMenu and put it on your card: Tutorial for clones
    Get the latest loaders from here.

You should be able to run the games flawlessly with this set-up.

10. kenny6457

ok the nogba latest ver wont play them but my firmware can?!?!(not ysmenu dont know how to put it on it?)

11. LuckyTrouble77

C'mon, it is not that complicated. Follow the tutorial I gave you, get the files from the other link I gave you. If you can't follow that, there truly is no hope for helping you.

And yes, a flash cart is better then any computer emulator available. No$GBA is an awful way to check if your cart can run it. To check that, put the ROM on your MicroSD card, put it in your cart, and try the game.

12. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Nathan Drake, it is very complicated for him ;D You will have to try real hard, trust mi ;D

13. kenny6457

ok so only one homebrew game patched will work on my card but others dont but they work on nogba wth dudes

14. LuckyTrouble77

Don't post a question here with what I already answered in your very unnecessary second thread. Emulators are made to run homebrew above all else. Many emulators out there can run nothing but homebrew. Being able to run commercial ROM's should be considered an extra.