1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rob91, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Rob91

Rob91 Well-Known Member

1.Where can I find Gamecube ISO's?
    2.Can a PS2 emulator play PS games?

2. Reider

Reider Modereider

1. I don't think we're allowed to give out such information, sorry.

2. Not sure, but if you already have a PSX emulator, why worry about whether the PS2 emulator can play PSX games or not?

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

1) Indeed, competing ROM sites aren't allowed, we have some affiliates we approve of but that's it.

4. Rob91

Rob91 Well-Known Member

1.Ok I understand
    2.ePSXe just isn't working for me.But if you guys find any Project 64 codes (that work) notify me please.Oh one more thing can I play Megaman Legends 2 on R4DS?

5. Rob91

Rob91 Well-Known Member

Hello anybody?

6. Seph

People will need more information than "just isn't working" before they can help you.

7. Rob91

Rob91 Well-Known Member

Well I basicaly can't get it to work cause every time I try to load MML2 everything goes black and the emulator is gone with me to load the program again.Also I was refering to my question about the R4DS. ;)

8. Seph

You can most likely play Megaman on your R4DS, compatibility is really high and usually only a slow MicroSD card can mess things up.

I'd suggest trying playing around with some different plug-ins. There's a post someone on the forum with a plug-in pack. Do a search for it.

9. Rob91

Rob91 Well-Known Member

Is Kingston a good Micro SD & you have -666 Karma.That's a bad sign and what's Karma?

10. Seph

Kingston is an excellent brand indeed, another good one is SanDisk.

Karma is the way for administrators such as myself to award and punish users for good and bad actions.
    Obviously the 1337 positive karma and the -666 negative karma is a joke. :)

11. Rob91

Rob91 Well-Known Member

I've been good! ;D