1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help with updating Supercard DSonei

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by angeleyes, Aug 5, 2010.

1. angeleyes

angeleyes Member

A friend of mine has the Supercard DSONEi that came loaded with the firmware ( most new release games don't work). Can someone please tell me what version to download and do I need to use the firmware USB thing that came with the flashcard? I went to the Supercard site and found the info on the DSONEi card confusing.
    :-\

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

downaload the firmware from this site. its the cards website http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dsone/evolution/download.htm
    it is the one that says new edition, the first two links are for your card, but on different language. once downloaded, you have to unzip it. connect the micro sd card to your computer, not the flashcart, the micro sd card. with some adapter, then just copy and replace the files in your card, with those you downloaded, and you should have it updated

3. angeleyes

angeleyes Member

Thanks, I have downloaded the file but I can't test until I see her tomorrow. The USB firmware reader had me confused. So, it's just like other cards? I don't have to upgrade using the USB reader?

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

if the usb reader is for micro sd cards, then yes, you have to use that