1. This forum is in read-only mode.

help with ttds

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by steffi22, May 2, 2010.

1. steffi22

steffi22 New Member

I have used the ttds before and had no problems but recently bought a couple more for myself and my niece. When i try and load some games they dont work and come up with load rom errcode = 7 i have looked this up and a number of people have said to make sure i am using the latest firmware which is 17 which is what i am using, but this hasnt helped some games are still coming up with this errcode.

does anyone else no anything else that will help or what other card they would recommend me to buy ?

2. jadster 1996

jadster 1996 Well-Known Member

17 isn't the latest,1.17a12 is and even that's a bit outdated
    But if you add the latest extinfo savelib and infolib to it it should work
    here is 1.17a12: http://filetrip.net/f9076-DSTT-Unofficial-Firmware-%5BNo-Fake-Killer%5D-1-17a12.html
    and here are the new .dat files with some other fixes,just copy them and paste in TTMENU folder
    http://gbatemp.net/t218024-updated-ysmenu-extinfo-dat-savlib-dat-infolib-dat
    BTW to be on the safe side,give us the names of the games that don't work.

3. steffi22

steffi22 New Member

thanks for the help the games are working fine up to now havent found one that isnt working. can i just ask when i dragged and dropped the second link files into the ttds menu folder it asked if i wanted to replace or have both files coz im guessing they are more upto date ones, i replaced them have i done it right ?

4. jadster 1996

jadster 1996 Well-Known Member

d'oh!Forgot to say that.
    Yes you did great,glad to see I helped :)

5. Croassassin

Croassassin Well-Known Member

soz i havnt read the comments though if one of those flashcarts still work would it be easier to copy the files from a working one to a non working one (no need to copy the NDS file)

6. steffi22

steffi22 New Member

thanks Jacks_Spades for the help they all working great now :)