1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP WITH TTDS CARD

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by karenrobinson, Feb 28, 2010.

1. karenrobinson

karenrobinson Member

My TTDS card has stopped working. The screen says "LOADING" for approx 2 seconds and then changes to "MENU?". The company I bought if from said to format my SD card, which I have done, and to download the new firmware, which I have also done, but it is still showing the same screen, saying "MENU?". Anyone got any suggestions?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Your card can't find the menu (firmware) files. You need to download the latest firmware, extract the files, and put them on your MicroSD.
    www.linfoxdomain.com/ds I believe 1.17a12 is the latest. Make sure they are on the root of your MicroSD, not in any folder.

3. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

When you download and extract the files there should be a TTMenu, TTMENU.DAT, and TTMENU.SYS.... All three sould be in the root of the memory card....

4. karenrobinson

karenrobinson Member

Hi. I've managed to find the new program but it isn't allowing me to extract to my memory card...anyone got any ideas??

5. kevph1

kevph1 Active Member

extract to your desktop and then copy and paste to your sd card??
    do you know how to extract rar files? using winrar? if not search for winrar in the forums there are loads of guides for doing it.