1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help With TTDS card please

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Ayanami251379, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Ayanami251379

Ayanami251379 New Member

I have a Nintendo DS, not lite, and I have a TTDS card. This card uses a interfece with which you choose a game to play, so I can just load a bunch of games on one card and just select it to play.

The problem is that all games I downloaded from this site does not work on the TTDS card. I have even downloaded the latest interface for the TTDS card, when I emulate the game on my PC it works fine.

Please, I just wanna have fun with the games, I like this site since it is a very good site, but my problem is I wanna play games on my DS and not my PC.

PS, if anyone knows good DS games, would you give me a hint.

2. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

what firmware version are you using? You need 1.17a12 for most of the more recent games to work.

3. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

4. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

That tells me nothing. I need a version number. For all we know, Ayanami251379 could think that 1.13 is the latest version. Please stop interfering, YoshiFlip.

5. Ayanami251379

Ayanami251379 New Member

I don't know where to see what firmware v. my DS has, but the TTDS card's version is 1.17. And I don't know how to update my DS using a TTDS card, Looks like about 0.00001% of the world that has a DS uses a TTDS card, and that 0.00001% is just me.

I appreciate any help given here ;D

6. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Did you extract them?

7. omgwtfitzben

omgwtfitzben Well-Known Member

I have a DSTT, could you tell me a step-by-step process on how you put the roms on the card please? What's in the folder, etc. You might have to format your card. I'll be able to help me out if you can tell me everything you do.

8. yoshi2889

1. Extract ROM
    2. Create Games folder in root of SD card
    3. Put NDS file in it
    4. Put card in DS with micro SD
    5. Startup DS
    6. Play

Simple eh?

9. omgwtfitzben

Yeah, but they might be doing something wrong.

10. Ayanami251379

Ayanami251379 New Member

Steps :

1. Download - Download the game.
    2. Extract - Extract the game on PC first.
    3. Copy - Copy the game file ( the .nds file, once the game is opened, the DSTT card otematicly creats a .sav file )
    4. Insert - Remove the Micro SD car form my pc, then insert into the DSTT card, then insert into the NDS.
    5. Load - The DSTT software starst loading.
    6. Strat - Scroll down the list of games, then open the game downloaded. ( This is where the problem lies. )

The TTDS card has a special bar at the bottom of the second screen, this bar shows the progress of the game-load. It has 9 little boxes in a cube, if the boxes do not change color it means the game is not loading. I don't know how to get screen shots since the software that the DSTT card is using cannot be used by any emulators.

The webpage of the DSTT card is http://www.ndstt.com/

I understan that if you are using a R4 card, its just like a normal nds game card. The TTDS card is like a mini OS on a DS, listing all the games on the root of the micro DS card.

11. yoshi2889

So is the R4.

I will look into the kernel and see if I can get the problem out.

12. omgwtfitzben

Wait so are you saying the loading bar doesn't load? Mine doesn't change colors at all and it works.

13. Ayanami251379

Ayanami251379 New Member

Its a small box on the bottom-left of the bottom screen, with 9 smaller boxes inside, they change color from light grey to dark grey, in a sercel order.