1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help with the new NO$GBA 2.7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Redyear20, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redyear20

Redyear20 Member

Hello...i download recently the new NO$GBA 2.7 emulator and I having problems with the 3833 ROM Yugioh Stardust accelerator World Championship 2009, it run badly with the 2.6, so i try to used it at the new one, it sais something in Detush, "It cannot read and to reset the cartridge" to see if work, but nothing happen.

If someone can help me with this, i will be thanks full. ;D

2. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

That's because there is no no$gba 2.7.

Read this too:
    Common Issues

3. Redyear20

Redyear20 Member

well i am currently running it, dinosaur king, and is twice better than the 2.6

4. Blade5406

Hmmm... could you go to "Help" > "About".

-2.6a (not 2.6) works just fine with all of those games you mentioned

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

WHere did you get this so called 2.7?

Maybe it's unofficial or 2.6a renamed?

6. Redyear20

Redyear20 Member

Here is the link click on *2.7 is bad*

They modyfied the soud quality, is very good

7. Blade5406

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...but where did you hear about it?

I don't think the official site has one of these-it might be unofficial or full of viruses.

9. Blade5406

Yep, it's fake.

-I just downloaded and checked.
    -It's a modified 2.6.
    -2.6a is better than this one.

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

http://nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm

This is where I got mine.

I didn't bother paying for 2.6a ethier :D

Who know's what this has...best get a real version of it.

11. Redyear20

Redyear20 Member

Honestly, the 2.6 and 2.6a sound quality of any game i download on my both computer sound horrible and every time i upload the yugioh game run in detouch. The 2.7 version that u guys are saying that is a fake, is running better, including on my ubuntu(linux) software, but the real thing here is, why the program is running the entire game 2.6 and 2.6a in detouch when the game is usa, can someone help me, the problem is the game, not the emu.

12. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

13. Blade5406

What's detouch?

-You might want to try and "touch" the emulation settings of your 2.7 and make it the same with 2.6a but do not change the "Auto" in NDS cartridge backup media.

14. Redyear20

Redyear20 Member

haaaa, people forget about the 2.7, just tell me why is the game yugioh 3833, is playing in detoush and not english usa, i all ready download the english USA rom, from here. Running it with the 2.6 and 2.6a, having the same problem.

15. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You need to set your bios to English. It's covered in the Common Issues thread.

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0
    "Game language is not English, even though I downloaded the English version etc."

16. Blade5406

What's detoush?

17. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Because none of us would ever touch that thing with a 10 foot pole.

So we have no idea how it would work-it would be something in the options but my assumption is that it's an unofficial version modified.

With no credit given.

If anyone here was brave enough to have used it they could have helped you-but we are not :(

Besides-the rom, if from here, is fine, so it's in the emu's settings or an incompatibility due to being unofficial-unofficial devices and software can cause troubles in long run...

Just look at the 120+ hours lost in smash brothers melee dude to an unofficial memory card...

*cries

...but prehaps the ubuntu software may be the key-you may need a version specific for that, prehaps, but I am unsure as I only used the 2.6 version briefly as I have a ds and a flashcard capable of running the roms without any major issues.

Sorry dude -if there is options try messing about with them-if not the fatal error is the emu it's self.

...or there's NO$zoomer but not sure if that would even work with 2.7 as it's not made for it.

And what is detouch-if it's in another language it's because the emu you got is from another language site-INDICATING IT'S MEANT FOR THAT LANGUAGE!

..like the dsi-it's a pain-but a bios change if possible could help if it's there.

18. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

If it's not listed here then it's not official. Simple as that. I removed the link as well because it's not safe.

19. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

The poster mentioned he has unbuntu-is there a version specific for that os?

20. Redyear20

Redyear20 Member

detousch is a language from germany, and i am having problem in window and ubuntum with the game, and i am not using 2.7, i am using 2.6 and try 2.6a, and is the same problem. It the only game, that i am having this problem, because last week, it was find, then i upload the 2.6a, and the problem start and every single rom 3833 roms i download. Including on windows and ubuntu.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.