1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help with Remembering a Game

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Kitsune_Fly, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Kitsune_Fly

Kitsune_Fly Guest

Hello, I need some help remembering a game's name. I think it was on the GBA, but it might have been on the PS1. My memory is very faint about it. I remember it was a turn-based fantasy RPG. You had a party of about 4-5 that might have changed characters throughout the course of the storyline. The most unique memory about the game was that you had a small, white, flying creature that helped your party. Whenever a party member would die, the creature would revive them with 1 hp. There was a plot revolving around dragons, and I think you had to go around either killing or reviving different dragons of different colors, and the white creature in your party turned out to be one of them later on in the plot.

Thanks a lot for any help!!

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

legend of dragoon?

3. Reider

Reider Modereider

That's Lunar Legend. I'm pretty sure it is anyways. I know there was a subpar GBA port for the game at least.

I'd recommend going with the PSX version myself since that didn't strip a fair bit of the content out of it.

4. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

BRAVE

Sword Dance
    Sword Dance
    Sword Dance
    Sword Dance
    Sword Dance
    Sword Dance
    Sword Dance

PS: Thats lunar Legend, GBA. Ia ctually enjoyed the GBA version, beated it twice. Never heard of a PSX, but its kinda late now.