1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help with R4 Upgrade Revolution for DS WIFI

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by tnemelE, Dec 10, 2013.

1. tnemelE

tnemelE New Member

Hi all, I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to get my girlfriends flash cart working on her DS. She has the WiFi R4 Upgrade Revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS) site on the card is r41-sdhc (can't post links)

I'm unsure of whether this is a clone or not, after googling apparantely if you take the holographic sticker off the back and there's text/numbers there, then it's a real one? Could be totally wrong but if that is correct then this is a real card, not a clone.

Anyway I've tried many things such as;

Downloading latest which appears to be 1.75b official firmware for the r4, I get a menu? or something in a bubble when starting the DS

The latest firmware that actually works is 1.64b, but I can't do anything with it alone, when I go into the games list, theres a list of like 3 games but its all chinese symbols and I can't even select anything.

I've tried YSMenu and I get a DLDI name unsupported error when trying to load a game.

I've tried Woodr4 and I get a fat init succ0 fail error or something along those lines (black loading screen on bottom half of screen, that error on top)

I've tried the retrogamefan thing to no avail either.

I've honestly spent 20 hours on google the past week trying to get this fixed so it's time now that I ask for a step by step instruction on how to get this card working to play games, I'm not fussed about which loader to use, hell I'd even settle for the official (if it actually worked and didn't give me chinese symbols instead of games and didn't let me select any)

Picture of card attatched.

Thanks in advance for any help.

[​IMG]