1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help with R4 SDHC Upgrade

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Astraios, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Astraios

Astraios New Member

I have a R4 SDHC Upgrade(It is not R4i) I want to know what is the best firmware for it.
    Below is a picture of the card.
    [​IMG]

The official firmware is okay but most games do not play. I want to know is there a better one like ysmenu, wood, etc

Thank you

2. alukado

alukado Well-Known Member

YSMenu ..

3. Alcomo

Alcomo Member

Ive got the same card. Just the wifi version. Just go onto the website on the card r4i-sdhc.com and get the newest firmware. its 1.33b. Was just updated 3 days ago i believe. And also dont know why your having issues with games working. Ive havent had any problems with it.

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

use ysmenu as secondary firmware

5. Lance Prime

Lance Prime New Member

Sorry, if this is a stupid question but im new at this, I have the same card.
    Which version of Ysmenu am i supposed to use, does this card count as a clone?

6. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

well. use the latest ysmenu, which right now is 6.51 and yes, it is a clone

7. Alcomo

Alcomo Member

After you download and unzip the file you should get a bunch of folders with different card names. Since i have the same card open the folder named R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu. What you want to do is copy the folder named TTmenu and TTmenu.nds to the root of your card. Start up your ds and it should take you to the regular R4 screen like it would any other time. Just go to Game amd after your list of games comes up youll see one called TTmenu. Just open it up and your good to go from there. Hope that helps. If ya need the link for the download its
    http://filetrip.net/f24155-RetroGameFan-Multi-Cart-Update-6-51.html