1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help With Perfect Dark (64) Save game..........

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by z_man_000, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. z_man_000

z_man_000 New Member

Hello, I looked in technical help but I could not find just quite was I was looking for, My question would be In perfect dark how do you create a save file? My emulator works just fine boots and runs really smooth, I just cannot get past the player creation screen. It only goes past the name creation part then it asks where to save it to and that's it. Do I need to create a special folder or something somewhere? Anyway thanks for reading ramblings from a noob:)

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...we need information, which emulator are you using, etc...

I have the real thing-it should save automatically once you enter your name, just play a bit, beat maybe one mission, exit out, and see...

If your using Project64 (PJ64) it should work almost like a real n64-that is what I use (1.6 I believe is the latest, and LAST, of that emulator)

3. z_man_000

z_man_000 New Member

Oh, sorry about that, Yes I am using project 64 v 1.6 as my emulator, and when you say you have the real thing I assume you mean the actual cartridge and system, as having previously owned this before I am aware that it should automatically save, the problem with this is I cannot even enter a mission to play, the first time you boot PD, it asks where to save your game after the name entry screen, the problem is that I have no options here. No location (such as game cart or a controller pak). Hope fully that might clear things up a bit, and thanks for you help.
    Post Merge: [time]1247516444[/time]
    Oh yes, I reinstalled project 64, and now it runs like it should. My antivirus was keeping it from creating files. Now if you will excuse me, I must go and hang my head in shame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.