1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help with NO$GBA 2.6a with no$debugger_Full Package or DeSmuME 0.9.8

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Mishy, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

So, I downloaded it no problem, but when I go to play Pokemon Black it doesn't open. Also, when I tried play it on DeSmuME 0.9.8 I couldn't get exp at all.

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Pokemon Black 1 are 2 ?

if 1 then see this topic

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53401.0

Latest DeSmuME can be found here http://www.emucr.com/search/label/NDS?&max-results=12

3. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

It's Pokemon Black 1 and Pokemon White 1 and both are versions. I can't seem to get them to work. I even put in that [E] code and used it as a RAW/Action Replay code and it still tells me that it couldn't access save or something like that. I haven't started the game yet.

4. Jhon 591

Have you disabled the firmware.bin BIOS...

PS: The package already had the BIOS enabled.

Quick way delete the "no$gba.ini" and restart emulator to make a fresh, this will refresh all settings.

Then use cheat with emulator, you can reset after cheat is added and enabled, Best to reset and not close down emulator after cheat .

5. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I only see a NO$GBA.INP file...not the no$gba.ini file. so maybe just disable the firmware.bin thingy?

6. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

No$GBA.INI is the file indicated as "configuration setting", positioned between the No$GBA program and the No$GBA.INP. If you don't see one, it should auto create the .INI file when you run No$GBA program.

7. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Actually, I had to delete the NO$GBA.INP file and then put the codes in and reset the emulator to get it to work. So thank you, both of you for your assistance. :)

8. Jhon 591

If your PC file extention is not enabled then it will just be a file with a Cog looking simble on it, Just saying NO$GBA xd

But you welcome anyway as prectorian help you out here :) ^^