1. This forum is in read-only mode.

help with...new supermario bros

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Anniedjr88, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Anniedjr88

Anniedjr88 Member

how the heck do u open levals 4 and 7? i defeated levals 1/2/3/5/8 but i have notopen 4 nd 7

2. person12345

person12345 New Member

you have to be mini when you defeat the bosses in world 5 and in world 3(i think its world 3). Then you'll be able to fit in this other passage to world 4/7

3. lewismajor

lewismajor New Member

you can tell how to unlock sercet passages if it next to like a wood bridge near a cannon or a island
    when this happens explore that level and you should find a black flag at the end of the level, this means that you open up the road !
    hope it any help
    p.s look out for mini pipes at the end of boss levels if you see one defeat boss with mini and you run down it :D

4. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

It´s not world 3 it´s 2

5. mini_biscuit

mini_biscuit Member

I tried this, but you cannot defeat anything, the first level that you need to beat in mini mode, the boss at the end is a worm, i was mini, and all i done was kept boucing off the worms head!, The worm doesnt die for me!.

6. billa24

billa24 New Member

u can defeat it all u have to do jump and press down on worms head --- try it it works after u defeat it thiers a hole where u drop through when u run to next level.

7. mini_biscuit

mini_biscuit Member

Oh, thanks for this, will give it a try this afternoon :)

Post Merge: [time]1247137682[/time]
    Thanks Bella this worked, i finally got to worl 3 last night, the game saved, and im now stuck on level 3, i keep dying :D

This game will keep me going for ages, this and animal crossing :D thanks again :)