1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help with my R4i card

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by luste, May 17, 2010.

1. luste

luste New Member

I just bought an r4i card, downloaded the latest firmware file from its site http://www.r4i.ndsi.in and put the extracted files in the root directory of a brand new 4GB Kingston MicroSD card. Then I put 2 .nds rom files, downloaded from romulation.net itself, and put them in the microSD card as well. Now when I turn on my DS light it runs the firmware but when I try to run the game, it takes its time to load the game and then after 2-5 seconds, shows a red screen.

I've tried different games on the same firmware, result was the same ie: red screen in the end.
    I also download firmwares from different sites (like r4sdhc.com etc), but in their case, the firmware would not load up and i would get the red screen from the start.

Please help me out here. And post any solution that you might know. I read all the sticky posts, but thought this problem was no where to be found, if still however I was wrong and there IS a solution to this problem already posted here, please direct me there. I really want to start playing ROMs on my R4i card asap. Thank You.